Japanese Website Anime! Anime! Unveiled the TOP 5 Anime Characters with the widest forehead (Female Edition)

animeanime.jp, a website in Japan conducted a survey on which female anime characters has the widest forehead.

Characters with various appearance characteristics and attributes such as “glasses”, “ahoge”, “chemo ears”, “thick eyebrows”, and “jaggies” usually appear in the anime. Among the wide variety of attributes, the ones that we the surveyor paid attention to this time were the characters who have their foreheads open.

TOP 1: Takagi from Skill Teaser Takagi-san

Of all female anime characters, Takagi from the anime Skill Teaser Takagi-san got the highest number of votes with 14% of total number of respondents.

TOP 2: Tainaka Ritsu from K-ON! & Sonoko Suzuki from Detective Conan

Followed by Sonoko Suzuki of Detective Conan and Tainaka Ritsu who are tied at 2nd place with 12% of the total number of respondents.

TOP 4: Haruno Sakura from Naruto | TOP 5: Catarina Claes from My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

4th place is Haruno Sakura from Naruto and finally on 5th place is the Catarina Claes from My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Official results posted by animeanime.jp

Anime! Anime! conducted a survey from August 8th to August 15th with an accumulated number of 141 respondents. With that number of people, 25% of the respondents are male while the remaining 75% are female respondents.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s