Here are the 10 Japanese songs that translate in Filipino or vice versa.
10. Japanese Version of Freddie Aguilar’s “Anak” by Jiro Sugita
9. Japanese Version of “Akin ka na Lang” (Boku No Mono Ni Natte) by Aisaku Yokogawa
8. Japanese Version of “Ikaw ang iibigin ko” (Hannari Nagare) by Jos Garcia
7. Japanese Original Version of “Ellie My Love” by Southern All Stars and later translated in Filipino as “Honey My Love so Sweet” by April Boy Regino.
6. Original Japanese Version of “Odoru Pompokolin” by B.B Queens and later translated in Filipino as “Pichara” by Suzuki Girls.
5. Original Japanese Version of “Moonlight Denesu” by Dali and Misae Takamatsu served as Opening Theme of Sailor Moon and later translate in Filipino by Angelika Dela Cruz.
4. Original Japanese Version of “Shiwase ni Narou” by Sawada Chikako and later translated in Filipino as “Bakit ako’y Iniwan Mo” by Suzuki Girls.
3.Original Japanese version of “Manatsu no Kajitsu” by Southern All Star and later Translated in Tagalog as “Isang Tanong, Isang Sagot” by Donna Cruz.
2. Original Japanese version of “Saigo no Liwake” by Tokunaga Hideaki and Translated in Filipino as “Ikaw pa Rin” by Ted Ito.
1. Original Japanese Version of “Aitakatta” by AKB48 and later translated in Filipino as “Aitakatta Gustong Makita” by MNL48, Official Sister Group of AKB48.
- Kawaii5 is also translated popular songs from AMACHAN –Koyomi no Ue de wa December & Jimoto ni Kaerou- adapted into Tagalog as “KAWAII 5” and “HILING”.