Primetrade Asia Inc., a professional event organizer and one of the organizer of the yearly ‘Best of Anime’ announced on Valentines day (February 14) that the all-girl Japanese band group “SCANDAL” is coming to the Philippines for the very first time to perform on June 24 at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City. As part of SCANDAL ASIA TOUR 2018 “HONEY” Tour.
Tickets will be announce soon on Primetrade Asia Social Media.
Facts About SCANDAL:
• 1 Million fans worldwide
• 1 Million social media following (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube)
• The band behind chart-topping hits and Anime OSTs such as “Shōjo S” and “Harukaze” (Bleach), “Shunkan Sentimental” (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) and “Pride” (Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto)
• In-demand celebrity icons in magazines like Rolling Stones , B=Pass and Guitar
• Most requested Japanese artist worldwide in 2011 as announced by Japanese network NHK program, J-MELO
• First girl band in 23 years to perform a two-day stint at Yokohama Arena (aired on WOWOW)
• Attracts an annual audience of 150,000 in their concerts
• Sold out concerts in ten (10) cities of eight (8) foreign countries in America, Europe and Asia in 2015
• Became the first Asians to do the Windows 8 commercial and were interviewed by ABC and CNN in America
• Gold and platinum album and single sales.